This department provides comprehensive assessments to identify the needs of clients. Once needs are identified, they are addressed through services offered at Casa de Amigos. Cases that go beyond the scope of services offered by Casa de Amigos, are referred to partner agencies. The goal of Social Services is to address immediate needs and help families and individuals plan for the future.
- Emergency Food Pantry – food for the family for three days
- Kathryn’s Closet – free quality clothes for adults and children
- Holiday and Seasonal Assistance
- School supplies and backpacks
- Volunteer placement within the agency
- Information and referrals
Please contact Social Services @ 432-682-9701 for more information.